Day 15 10/10

 THE FIRST 10/10 (I think don't quote me on that)

Today was honestly such a good day. I got up at a good time and was in the metal shop working on my mill designs by like 8:10. I felt like such a morning person. I also got a package from my lovely amazing Grandma and that made my entire day. I finished a queen today! I only have 3 pieces left and my chess set will be complete!!! It feels so good to be close to the finish. This has been a work in progress since January. 5 months in the making. It feels good to see my work pay off. Am I going to post a photo? No I'm not. Why? Because I want my project to be a surprise! I really hope everyone will enjoy it as much as I have. Today I worked for 6 hours all in the metal shop like a complete boss. This brings my project total to 49 hours.

Comments

  1. SO glad you're finishing on a high note! Can't wait to see your finished board/chess set!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts