Day 10 - 6/10

 Chill day with Greg and wrapping up the knights

Today I spent the majority of my day upstairs working on my board. I've got everything all squared up and am beginning to cut a border. Additionally, I was able to spend an hour with Gordon doing my initial sketches for the Kings and Queens (on the back of some loose sheet music) and doing the tapering on the bottom of the knights. I didn't take any pictures but spoiler alert: They look amazing. I also worked some more on my design for my kings and queens in the afternoon after I finished track practice. Today I did 4 hours which brings my project total to 38. Today was a 6/10 because as happy as I was with the progress I did make, I wanted to do more and I have been LIMITED by the bureaucratic red tape that chains me away from my happy place and a more productive use of time for sake of liability management (but don't quote me on that).


Just jokes I'm not trying to start a radical political coup within the Proctor community


...or am I?

Comments

Popular Posts