Day 4 - 6/10

 Travel Day!!!

It is important note that Thursday May 11th was not only a travel day for me BUT ALSO Earth DAY!!! HOORAY! But also booooo :(. I couldn't work on anything in the metal shop on this day because (as my long time followers know) I need to be monitored in the metal shop. Instead, I worked on my mechanical drawings. Less gratifying work but satisfying I'd say. I spent 2 hours after breakfast working on them with my music on. Afterwards I packed as much of my clothes as I could into a travel bag to get a head start on moving all my stuff home. I spent an hour of my bus ride to Logan Airport working on these drawings and then an hour working on them. A total of 4 hours which puts my total time at 20 hours! I'd rank this day a 6/10 because it was a lot of fun but I had a terrible knot in my back (literally so painful) all day.

Comments

  1. Love the pics, Logan! The pawns are gorgeous all lined up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts