Day 9 - 9/10

 Busy busy busyyyyy

So busy today. Not actually I just had to go to a track meet today so things were more stressful than the usual senior project days. I spent all day letting my programs run and it paid off. All four knights have been cut out. The last thing I need to do is taper the bottoms and cut them off their round stock. It was pretty chill and I got to do a lot of sitting and waiting which was the best (and not going to happen again so believe me I enjoyed it). Tomorrow I'll start work on my Queens. I wanted to go see Greg for extra help to work on my board but I couldn't because of my track meet (which went very well, thank you for asking reader). I spent around a total of 6 hours today in the shop which brings up my project total toooo...34! I only took one point off of my ranking today because I couldn't go see Greg at extra help :(.





Comments

Popular Posts