Day one! 6/10

We're off to a strong start!

Day one of the continuation of my chess set project in the metal shop has been, I'd say, an overall success. I started the day off with breakfast and got the the metal shop at 9 to begin work. I have almost finished all fours of my castles (rooks if you wanna be pretentious) which leaves only my knights, queens, and kings to design and make. I was interrupted by assembly but it’s okay (I forgive you Proctor). After assembly I worked until lunch and then had to stop again because I need to be monitored in the metal shop to make sure I don’t accidentally kill myself getting my hair pulled into a machine. I also started working on the chess board with Greg in the wood shop. Today I did a total of 5 hours. I’m going to rate the day a 6/10 because it was super chill but my tootsies hurt from standing all day.


Comments

Popular Posts